slummy mummy

welcome to the world of capuccinos, childcare and afternoon naps.

Monday, July 03, 2006

in my fantasy life

as an antidote to depressing myself, here's to escaping reality.

in my fantasy slummy mummy world

1. my nose would be straighter (yes of course i'm that vain)

2. we would have a nanny. just 2 days a week. and she would probably wear a uniform.

3. the hubs could organise his diary to not forget going on holiday/ marriage counselling/ collecting the little thing from nursery etc etc.

4. there would be more sun and more daylight hours in the english winter.

5. i'd have the kind of children that you have to wake up in the morning. and the kind of husband that makes me tea in the mornings.

of course i've had to limit myself, but wouldn't it be lovely ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home